Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Simple advice to us all . . . but it takes love!

💗💕

How can a young person keep their life pure?
By living according to your word. I trust in you with all my heart. Don’t let me wander away from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart so that I won’t sin against you. (Psalm 119:9-11)

Simple advice to each of us . . .young and not-so-young! Many students ask me how can a person live a pure life . . . a life that honors God? Here it is: keep God's Word! He did not say to be perfect or sinless, but trusting God at His Word. We have to learn His Word and apply it and as we go through life, as we mature in His Word, we will be more and more like Him, until that day when He declares us sinless!


Solomon advised us to love God and keep His commandments. (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Jesus instructed us to keep His commandments , if we love Him. (John 14:15) Mark wrote to remind us to love God and people with all we have within us! (Mark 12:30-31

These all are quite simple instructions . . . simple advice to us all. Yet it takes work! It takes real love ðŸ’˜. . . real effort . . . real work!

Are we willing to put in the work? 

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...