Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Under God!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."  

Here is an interesting fact on this very peculiar day in our Nation . . . . (https://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm).  


Despite the history of the Pledge, today I hold my hand over my heart and pledge allegiance to a flag that stands for a Nation under God! I realize the negative history behind our Nation and the flag, but it is not a flag I honor! I honor and pledge loyalty to a country based upon Godly principles and His laws. I live by those principles and laws. Despite our challenges, the laws were put in place to create a Nation free of prejudice and injustice. We still have hope . . . we can still fulfill the dreams . . . we have the promises of the same God!


I know the plans I have for you,” announces the Lord
. “I want you to enjoy success. I do not plan to harm you. I will give you hope for the years to come.(Jeremiah 29:11 NIRV)

Let's not give politics or politicians our loyalty. Let's not make programs or policies our goal. CHRISTians . . .let's commit to CHRIST and His values and live our    HIS-tory! 

It's time!!!!!!!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....