Wednesday, August 26, 2020

We still have our faith!

 

 I leave my peace with you. I give my peace to you. I do not give it to you as the world does. Do not let your hearts be troubled. And do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

Well, here we go . . . starting classes for the 2020-21 school year .  .  . albeit virtually! A lot has happened since we initially went virtual last March. Many have died, many have become ill, many have recovered, many have suffered financial, personal and emotional losses. Yet we still have our faith!


Jesus encouraged His disciples that though He was leaving and things may be different, He would not really leave them alone! He would send the Spirit. He, the Holy Spirit would lead, guide, counsel, encourage, teach, and strengthen every believer until eternity! 

Faith in Jesus and His words still strengthen us today, despite the situation we find ourselves! So as my wife, my son and I begin a new school year (at home) we lean upon our faith for strength . . . and wisdom . . . and patience . . . and grace to navigate through still more unchartered territory. What about you?



No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...