Friday, March 13, 2020

Who is your God?

Who is your God?
“But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.

You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,

And called from its farthest regions, and said to you, ‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:

Fear not, for I “But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend.
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, foram your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ with you; 
Be not dismayed, for am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’(Isaiah 41:8-10)
We may be challenged health wise, but are we not also also being challenged spiritually? God is STILL God!

I know it sounds challenging, but the early church was being persecuted but still met in homes. Believers today are meeting underground!

Maybe I am a radical . . . eccentric . . . or just crazy . . . .

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...