Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Delays are NOT denials!

And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.  Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”(Daniel 10:11-14)
I am learning to wait on God! His DELAYS are not His DENIALS! Many times God has us wait on things because He has to do a work in us before He does a work for us! Like Daniel, there could spiritual warfare going on that we can not even see. Waiting for God to work . . . expecting God to work . . . is part of walking out our faith.

I heard a sermon recently where the preacher said to live as if it is already done! Much like a pregnant women preparing for a child . . . . buying little booties, diapers, onesies, even a crib . . . . because the baby is coming!

What are we expecting God to do? Live like it is already done! Walk out in faith! We may not see it yet, but we walk by _______, not by _________! (2 Corinthians 5:7)

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...