Thursday, December 31, 2015

I resolve to____________________ in 2016

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your heart, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:37-39)


Another year ending and a new one beginning: Have you made any RESOLUTIONS


Everyone does it. I need to lose weight. I need to save money. I need to get a better job. I need to get in touch with my family. 


As I read above, I see something that could not only make my new year better, but would actually make me and everyone around me better: love God . . . love people . . . love myself


If I can commit to these basic truths, I believe it will be a better year. 


Will you too make these your RESOLUTIONS?

No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...