Thursday, August 27, 2015

Construction Area: God at work

I told you, "You are my servant." I have chosen you and not rejected you. Don't be afraid for I am with you. Don't be frightened for I am your God. I strengthen you . . . Yes, I help you . . . Yes I uphold you . . . Yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand! . . . . For I am the Lord your God, the One who takes hold of your right hand, Who says to you, "Don't be afraid, I am helping you."  . . . The oppressed and the poor lack for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched from thirst. I, the Lord God of Israel will NOT abandon them. I will makes streams flow down the slopes and produce springs in the middle of the valleys. I will turn the desert into a pool of water and the arid land into springs. I will make cedars, acacias, myrtles, and olive trees grow in the wilderness; I will make evergreens, firs, and cypresses grow together in the desert. I will do this so people will observe and recognize . . . (Isaiah 41:9-20) Awesome. . .


 Our God is AWESOME! Look what He says He will do; water for the parched . . . Strong evergreens in desert lands . . . Flowering and fruit bearing trees in the woods . . .all for His glory! 


What is our challenge today? Is it too hard for God? Trust Him and watch God at work!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...