Saturday, July 4, 2015

Under God?

Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover up for evil; live as servants of God. (1Peter 2:16)

Here we are, another Independence Day, July 4th, 2015! More than 240 years after Godly men and women sought freedoms, sacrificed their lives, and built a Nation upon Godly principles, we stand at a precipice as a Nation, as communities, as families, and as individuals.

What will do from here? Will we continue to slip? Many say "Don't judge me...that's up to God."....and it is indeed true! But who wants Gods wrath? I know I do not! God gives us ample opportunity to repent. He grants us grace freely. However, if we decide not take another's advice or even God's own instructions, then yes, He will judge us...as individuals and as a Nation.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my family....my bride, my children... innocent children and teens who have been lied to...even this Nation...our leaders. God have mercy! People, hear from God and repent. Let's live as the servants of the Most High God! Stop this political correctness and soft Christianity!

It's time to act...to stand...to be counted...for such a time as this!

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...