Friday, December 11, 2015

No Other Option

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ Who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)


Once saved by the sacrificial grace of God, we cannot go back to our old ways. If we do, it makes the death of Christ all in vain. If I think I can obtain anything good on my own, I am making Christ and His Word to be a lie. 


All I have I owe to Christ. All I am today is because of Christ and His mercy towards me. I have no choice but to strive to live by His Word and to humbly accept what He has for me. I cannot allow this world or anyone in it to dictate my life. 


There is NO OTHER OPTION!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When you are crucified you no long live and Jesus lives in you and the life you live, you now live with faith in Jesus the son of God.

Kyle Bolling said...

Be in gods eyes u have to be a follower in is eyes when u are crucified

Anonymous said...

When you are crucified you no longer dwell in the sinful acts that the earth gives. You now live in the faith that Jesus provided for you when he died on the cross for you

Unknown said...

This is the blog of blogs

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...