Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Send me? Use me? Why not, He is God!

So I said, "Woe is me, for I am of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts."  . . . "Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity is taken away, and your sin is purged." And I heard the voice of the Lord saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? THEN, I said, "Here am I! SEND ME." (Isaiah 6:5-8)


Sinful, unworthy, sorry, messed up, jacked up, wretched . . . That was me too before the Lord rescued me. Yet even after being found by the Lord, I still felt unworthy to ever really serve Him. I mean, thank God I was saved, but to work for Him? Even today I doubt myself often . . . But God


He uses the broken, the unwanted, the left out and the unworthy. He wants those the world has rejected. He desires the undesirables. He uses the used up! Thank God that He has not forgotten, rejected, or cast away you and me. 


He specializes in do-overs. Never doubt what God can do . . . give it all up for Him and His will. He will reward greatly!


No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...