Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I am NOT God and I am glad about it!

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. - Isaiah 55:8
Confused? Questions? Yeah . . . me too! I cannot always figure it out. Why this and why not that . . . If God is this and that than why is all this happening? Welcome to the real world! We do not have it all figured out! But I am so glad that there is One who has been there since before the beginning and has it ALL figured out!
"For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. (Malachi 3:6)
You see, God knows and for this reason I have hope! He has a plan . . . He has not told me the ending yet, but I trust Him to get me through. I may not like my circumstances, but is there a better bet? Is there a better way? I don't believe so . . .
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (James 1:17)
You see, for thousands of years the Word of God has remained true and God Himself has stayed faithful to His promises. It is I who have to adjust to His will and His plans. I must stop playing God and realize He is not changing and neither is His Word! I am NOT God and man, am I glad about that!
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...