Friday, March 30, 2012

Praise HIM!

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. (Revelation 1:17-18)

John fainted at the sight of the risen, glorified and majestic Savior!Yet this magnificent One who went to the cross for our sins and endured the beatings, the spitting, the humiliation . . . the cross: He is still Savior, Friend, Lord, Master, King and Sovereign!

What a wondeful Savior! What an amazing God who would come to this earth to save a wretch like me! Think about it as we approach Holy Week . . .

For the first time or for the millionth time . . . ponder all God has done and praise HIM! Bow down . . . lay prostrate . . . faint as John did in amazement and awe . . . this is MY GOD!

WOW!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...