Friday, August 23, 2019

ONE WAY . . . ONLY JESUS

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.“If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.” Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.(John 14:6-11)
 Straight forward without confusion . . . No fancy plan or complicated method of instruction . . . One step process . . . ONLY JESUS!

In a world where there are many choices, various options and so much diversity that our heads can spin, Jesus makes it plain and simple; ONE WAY!

Jesus died once for all mankind. He made one way for all to be with God in heaven . . . HIS WAY! The world may offer various plans that fit someone else's comfort zone, but they will not work. The Creator created a way. His design . . . His plan . . . His alone! It works!

So who would you trust more; the One who designed the product or a consumer . . . the One who created the product or the ones who broke it . . . the One who planned or the one feeding off the plans?

I trust Jesus . . .He hasn't failed me yet!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...