Monday, June 11, 2018

I Am not A Failure . . . I Simply Fail At Times!


If you would earnestly seek God
And make your supplication to the Almighty,

If you were pure and upright,

Surely now He would awake for you,
And prosper your rightful dwelling place.

Though your beginning was small,

Yet your latter end would increase abundantly. (Job 8:5-7)
We all fail at some point in life. In fact, many of our most successful people have failed greatly, but they have learned from those failures! As believers, we must realize we are born failures from the womb, yet Christ offers a way to success!

God is indeed a Rewarder. However, we must earnestly . . . diligentlynseek Him (Hebrews 11:6). He does reward laziness, faulting others, idleness, excuses, selfishness or self-pity. We are each fearfully and wonderfully made by Him (Psalm 139:14). He knows the best for us.

If we have recently failed or even been living in a pattern of failure, it's time to re-think, re-plan, re-tool, rebuild and restore!

Lord, help me to recognize my failures and commit to You andnYour plans for my life. Revive me! Restore me! Beginning today . . .

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...