Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Grace....Love...Sacrifice...Marriage

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never fails.    (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

After 21 years of a grace-filled marriage.....God's grace and the grace of my wife....I cm honestly say that LOVE is all about grace, sacrifice, and commitment. LOVE is learned, matured, challenged and LOVE survives!

People don' t simply fall in LOVE. We labor in LOVE. We commit to LOVE. We mature in LOVE. We sacrifially LOVE!

LOVE was and is modeled by Christ in how He laid down all of His desires and comforts for us, the Church, His bride. (Ephesians 5:25) This is what I strive for even though I fail almost daily, but for the grace of my God and my bride! YetnI press on in LOVE!

This day is all

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...