Thursday, October 19, 2017

TRUST . . . . but in whom (Whom)?

What does TRUST really mean? I have tried trusting on my own power, but I go back to doubt. I go back to my own plan to succeed and my own plan of how to prepare for the future. "I" can do this and that if "I" will just adhere to this plan or that program. Yet deep down I know "I" cannot do anything but only by HIS grace! I am learning . . . ever so slowly . . . to trust God and HIS grace. Jesus has already entered into the middle of our struggles and storms and is eager to help. He wants us whole and healthy. He will walk with us and complete us if we just unball our fists and hold on to HIS hand! Can we only learn to get off the tiring treadmill of "MY" life and crawl into the lap of Jesus and allow HIS life to reign in ours? Here's a familiar verse we use when sharing the Gospel. How about using it for ourselves to heal our own heartache? TRUST God with HIS grace today . . .
. . . . even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God . . . (Romans 3:22-23)

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...