Monday, April 24, 2017

Walk With Me!

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (Psalm 46:10)
Reading this verse along with some rather well known words of David (Psalm 23), I am encouraged indeed. God is my Keeper. He protects me. He covers me. I am NOT alone. He IS with me 24/7 and all year through! However, if I do not force myself to have a quiet time with Him, then how will I receive this confidence daily? Even when I feel as though I am walking through the valley of death alone, this quiet time assures me I am not alone! So then, I DO NOT fear! Even those opposing me will see the evidence of God working in my life. His "grace" is sufficient!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...