Thursday, January 12, 2017

Safe in the Valley...Surrounded by Mountains

For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.(Isaiah 54:10) Sitting here and seeing the vast array of mountains around me, this verse simply surrounds me with peace! God's love is simply unshakeable and unending. It goes on and on around me. Yet I must be focused deep in the valley to really experience it. We think of valleys as pits or down periods in life. However, they can also be times of peace and being surrounded and protected by His love. Here in this valley, I see His greatness and I ask Him to allow me to stay focused upon that...even if I have a mountain top experience. In the end, it's all God anyway!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...