Thursday, February 18, 2016

Danger Zone Ahead!

This morning I am burdened to pray for our youth! As I experience more and more of spiritual apathy, spiritual ignorance, and outright disagreement with Scripture, I am hurt, appalled, and at times even angry. I know no better thing to do than to go to the Father in prayer . . .


Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. (Psalm 143:10)


 . . .that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height . . . to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:17-19)

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...