Friday, August 7, 2015

My Redeemer Lives!

As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that as the last He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I WILL see God, Whom I WILL see for myself, and Whom my own eyes WILL behold, and not another. . . . So that you may know that there is a judgment. (Job 19:25-29) 


After spending the morning watching the sun rise over the ocean, I am even the more convinced that MY REDEEMER LIVES! Just standing in awe of His movements, His precise actions, His meticulous painting of the landscape . . . Oh yes, HE LIVES! From a light drizzle over the damp sand beneath my feet to the bursting through of the sun's majestic rays upon the ocean's waves . . . Oh yes, HE LIVES! From the moon going back into its hiding place as the sun takes its place in our skies . . . Oh yes, HE LIVES! The powerful waves breaking upon the shore yet rolling back towards the depths of the ocean . . . Oh yes, HE LIVES! 


HE LIVES . . . HE LIVES . . . HE LIVES . . . Does He live within you? It is our decision to make, but there is a judgment for those who choose not to beleieve . . .

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...