Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Do We Realize WHOSE We Are?

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. ( Ephesians 2:10)

What an awesome reminder . . . a confidence builder . . . a shot in the arm. . . I was hand-made by God to do a specific work for Him! It really doesn't matter what others think of me or what I have accomplished, as long as I am pleasing the One who made me. As long as He is pleased and receiving the credit, I am o.k.!

Don't we all need to hear this from time to time? We simply cannot please everyone! Our families may be a bit upset as we fall short of their expectations. Our boss may feel as though we could have done better. We even let ourselves down!

Stay focused upon the prize. We must pick ourselves back up when we fall short and get back on track . . . God's track. 

Only then will we find real satisfaction!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...