Monday, April 13, 2015

What are you doing with your life?

I, even I, am the Lordand apart from me there is no savior.  I have revealed and saved and proclaimed . . . I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. . . . I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise. (Isaiah 43:11-12,20-21)



What is our life mission? It is our life’s work. It’s what God created us to do on this planet. The body of our life work is our life mission. It is the effort of every day's journey. It becomes our legacy.


What is our life message? It’s what God wants to say to the world through us. It’s unique. It’s our message from God to the world.

Are we hearing from God? Are we obeying His instruction and carrying out His blueprint upon our lives?

One reason we become so frustrated is that we are doing things all wrong. We may be trying to navigate through someone else's design! What God has for each of us is unique for each of us!

To know God's plans requires us to know God. We must spend time with Him. Private time . . . personal time . . . daily time.

What are you doing with your life today? It's a great day to start with God!


No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...