Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top O' the Mornin' to 'Ya!

From Saint Patrick's Breastplate

Christ be with me . . . Christ before me . . . Christ behind me . . . Christ in me . . . Christ beneath me . . . Christ above me . . . Christ on my right . . . Christ on my left . . . Christ where I lie . . . Christ where I sit . . . Christ where I arise . . . Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me . . . Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me . . . Christ in every eye that sees me . . . Christ in every ear that hears me . . . Salvation is of the  Lord.http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/old-irish-prayers-and-blessings-for-you-and-your-family-for-every-occasion-172538071-237790491.html#



One may have their own thoughts about Irish tradition and folklore, but these words ring true in the hearts of evert true Christ-follower. May the words of Patrick be our prayer this day and every day!

It's about Jesus,  not me!


No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...