Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Not easy . . . but Possible . . . through Christ!

You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.(Psalm 71:20-21)
The same God who allows troubles in our lives also brings strength to not only get trhough them, but to get through them for the better! yes, we are better for our struggles, especially when we allow he Lord to have His way with us and not fight Him all the way. I don't know if I am quite like James, considering my trials and tribulations pure joy, but I can witness to the fact that I am better for them! God has been good to me and changed me for the better . . . because of the struggles He has allowed me to go through! he has brought me closer to Him. He has changed the way I live my life and the reason I live. I now know my future and I want everyone I have contact with to know theirs as well. God has an awesome plan for each of us (Jeremiah 29:11)but we must commit our ways to Him and live for His will so we may achieve it! Not easy, but possible through Christ . . .
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.(James 1:2-4)

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...