Saturday, December 28, 2019

"Why not me, God?"

....rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;
(Romans 12:12 NKJV)
Anybody out there just waiting....waiting, as my father-in-law says, "For that ship to come in"?

While we do hope for that coming of Christ and await that day we will be with Him, we also have physical hopes and dreams. Sometimes we even wonder "Why not me, God?"

I must admit, it has been a struggle lately! The more I try to get closer to God the more challenges come my way. It's been a different kind of Christmas as well..... less material things than we are used to, separated from my bride as she travels to be with our oldest son, and not able to see all our brands. Satan doesn't like it that I am seeking after God and anticipating Him to be God in my life. I need Him like never before!


No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...