Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Perfect rhythm

Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.  Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.”  Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? (1 Corinthians 1:10-13)
Perfect rhythm . . . . All in unison . . . Whether  it's a church choir, elementary school chants, or 50,000 fans cheering on a team, a large group that is unified is powerful and effective!  Imagine a football team clicking on all cylinders, all eleven players moving as one unit. Now envision the entire Body of Christ living out God's Word in one accord . . . What would our world be like in the Church was truly one as Jesus prayed in John 17?
I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. (John 17:20-21)
Paul pleaded with the Philippians and he pleads with Us today who call Christ our Savior and Lord:
 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy,  fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. (Philippians 2:1-
2)
Everyone huddle up . . . . Let's bring it in . . .  "TEAM" on three . . . 1 . . .2 . . .3.
Make no room for the enemy!!!

No comments:

Anxious? Fearful? Unsure? Seek His PEACE minute by minute.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the...