Wednesday, November 20, 2019

It is a choice!


I have set the Lord always before me;

Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.(Psalm 16:8)
It is a choice!  One must choose Christ. He is available for the offering. He will not force His way. He will not demand for us for rolls Him. We must choose! However, the choice must be complete and committed. There is no half-in or half -out. It is all-in!
 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved.(Acts 2:21)
Once we call upon Jesus to forgive us, with a sincere heart, God the Holy Spirit seals us. He calls us. We answer. He completes the deal! Simple.........
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. (Ephesians 1:13-14)

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...