Thursday, November 21, 2019

Hard to be good . . . find good . . . but God remains GOOD!

There are many who say, Who will show us any good?” Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us. You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased. I will both lie down in peace, and sleep....(Psalm 4:6-8)
In this world, even among professing believers, many times it is hard to be good . . . find good . . . but God remains GOOD! 

I am struggling with it in fact . . . this week . . . even today! Lord, help me to seek the good, the Godly, the YOU in others and in this world, so at least I may be at peace with You if nothing else. Perhaps I may even be able to bring a little peace to someone else!!!!
  . . .be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all. Rejoice alwayspray without ceasing,  in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is goodAbstain from every form of evil.(1 Thessalonians 5:16-22)
Today I choose good . . .I choose GOD!

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...