Thursday, October 31, 2019

Elohe Chaseddi

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.(Hebrews 4:16)
 Elohe Chaseddi . . . the God of mercy has covered my sin and turned His anger away from me . . . and will do so for anyone who calls upon Him name for mercy! (Romans 10:13)It doesn't get any better than that for a sinner like me! Thank You Father!!!!
My God of mercy shall come to meet me; God shall let me see my desire on my enemies.(Psalm 59:10)
 Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.  But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.  And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus . . . (Ephesians 22:3-6)
Friends may turn on us. Jobs may dismiss us for strange reasons we may never understand.  Even our health will fail us! Yet the God of mercyElohe Chaseddi, showers us with mercy, compassion, and grants us grace . . . Rather than punishment and death, He offers life!

That's something to look forward to . . .

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...