Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Don't hide HIS-tory in you!

Don't hide . . . especially when you have something good to show!
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
We all, as believers, have something to say . . . something . . . some ONE for others to see! Don't hide! What we think is a weakness, a handicap, or even a failure can bring glory to God. Allow Him to work.

Live out loud for Christ. Tell your story. Live your life for the world to see. Make HIS-story live in you for all to see Him and know Him!

 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.  And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven. And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language. Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? (Acts 2:4-8)
Somebody needs to hear from you today!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...