Wednesday, August 7, 2019

hear and understand

 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the lifewhich I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.” (Galatians 2:20-21)
  The Spirit of Christ has has used me this week in Puerto Rico to work through physical pain and continue to labor. More importantly, He has given me the patience to hear and understand with my heart. I am communicating with people even though there is a language barrier. Looking into a person's eyes as they speak and feeling their heart's passion is allowing me to understand without words!

Yet I still need His grace go work in me in order to reach more. Being all things to various people in order to reach them with the Gospel is a daily challenge. Teach me Holy Spirit! (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...