Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Dios es amor ♡. . . .God is LOVE! ♡

Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in loveWe love Him because He first loved us.
Relationships crumble due to fear. Fear of losing control. Fear of being vulnerable. Fear of intimacy. Fear of being stripped of all masks and shields and saying , "Here I am, just as I am!"  Yet for the Christ follower, all fear should be gone!

Love, yes Jesus, God in the flesh, has given us a boldness to say this is who I am and before God and everyone else, I accept it. I am broken, weak, and unworthy! But because of His Love, I am able to stand in His strength and His grace . . . even before God . . . but only because of His Love!

In Godly relationships, there should be no fear of being exposed and vulnerable. The CHRISTian marriage should be an open case before one another and God. Relationships within the family and within the Church should be based upon the openness and honesty that we all need Christ and one another to exist properly in His LOVE! We should never need to put up barriers, masks, or shields of defense. Knowing how broken we are as individuals should allow us to be more understanding and sympathetic to others. Yet we allow pride, ignorance, selfishness, and fear to blind us!

I don't know about you, but the Holy Spirit has work to do in this life! Have Your way Lord!!!!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...