Friday, May 10, 2019

How you rollin'? . . .allow CHRIST to live within us!

 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.  I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”(Galatians 2:20-21)
How can people see or experience Jesus Christ if they never go to Church? My young folk often ask how a person can be condemned as a sinner if they never know any better . . . . never hear of Christ. Many say churches/CHRISTians are so hypocritical . . . . and it's true! So where do you and I come into the picture?

We allow CHRIST to live within us so others can see, hear and experience Him, not us! If we indeed claim Christ as Savior and Lord, then we must give Him reign and rule over our lives. This results in a different kind of living!

As a mirror reflects the image before it, we as disciples of Christ should reflect Him to those before us! If people see a hypocrite, it is our fault. If folks do not hear and see Christ it is on you and me.

I learned a rap in New Orleans years ago from some young folks on fire for Christ:
I've been crucified with Christ  . . .                                                                            He lives in me it's not my life .  .  .                                                                              That's how we r o l l!
👦💞😎
How you rollin'?

3 comments:

Ethan hawkins said...

Good job Mr.carroll 👍🏾👍🏾

Anonymous said...

Good job mr.carroll

Tarik said...

God is Great!!!!!❤️

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...