Saturday, April 27, 2019

REPENT!

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.(Ezekiel 36:26-28)
God promised to restore Israel. Yet they had to do something; REPENT!
God then would do something:  give His Spirit to dwell with them.

So what about you and me?
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,  that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.( 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
 Paul writes to Timothy and us to study and apply His Word. As we are convicted, we repent and give His Spirit more control. We become more like Him in our actions!

Repentance and surrender....let God take control!

No comments:

Anxious? Fearful? Unsure? Seek His PEACE minute by minute.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the...