Monday, March 25, 2019

Who 'ya gonna call?

will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lordwho is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.(Psalm 18:1-3)
Who 'ya gonna call? Batman? Superman? Ironman? The Avengers? Ghostbusters? There are times that even your momma and daddy won't be around to help! Believe me, I know!

Stress can kill, literally KILL people. It wears upon the heart and mind. It causes anxieties and depression. It is a leading cause of suicide of adults and children! Straw over jobs, school, sports, appointments, meetings, finances and more. Even the once fun things are now causing stress!

David knew Whom to turn! His own people tracked him down to kill him . . . the king whom he defended and even his very own son! His enemies were another story!

Yet God was his Rock and Shield....his Fortress and even his Hiding Place! God was David's defense and offense! He knew how to talk with God and rest in Him. He is after all, our FIRST priority!

Where is God on your list of whom to turn in times of trouble?
 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’  For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.(Matthew 6:31-34)


No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...