Thursday, March 14, 2019

God always adds up!


And he made the Sea of cast bronze, ten cubits from one brim to the other; it was completely round. Its height was five cubits, and a line of thirty cubits measured its circumference. (1 Kings 7:23)
Happy "pi day"! While some simply celebrate as a math instructor or just one who loves pie, I find it interesting as a bible instructor and Christ follower that the bible again is tremendously accurate! Even though I am challenged by math to say the least, God always adds up!


Click on link below. Without embarrassing myself with numbers, you will see that in (1 Kings 7:23) and (2 Chronicles 4:2) measurements are given for circumference. While not exactly equal to our present day 3.14......we find the archaic measuring procedures simply led to rounding.

https://creation.com/does-the-bible-say-pi-equals-3

Go God!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...