Friday, February 15, 2019

#tiredofthesameole.....

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that  moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:27-28)
I know by now it may seem like just another quote, but Dr. King's  words still ring clearly in my mind and heart today as I faintly remeber though  was only three on August 28, 1963:

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1Samuel 16:7)
It is sad how far we have progressed her how far we have to go. Because of the political and social shenanigans, our young people are being pulled backwards into the ugly past.  Racism is taught as we all know. As we read in the scriptures, we ALL are equal! God indeed judges character! Please do not allow man to undo what God has established. I pray for our youth and am doing all in my power to teach and model Kingdom values.

What about you? Have we allowed Satan to creep in through the cracks? It is about time we as a Body begin to have some real conversations and some real fellowship!

#tiredofthesameole....

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...