Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Can you STAND the heat? (Part II)

But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?” Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king.  But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”(Daniel 3:15-18)

I rarely focus on the same scripture a second day, but these words right here move me to do so. These young people, Daniel and his boys, his SQUAD if you will, just impress me and cause me to inspire other young (and not-so-young) people today!

I ask once again, Can you STAND then heat? To quote a past favorite President, "Yes, we (YOU and I) can!" 

People of faith in Christ, Lord and Savior, STAND UP! Despite the pain . . . Despite the challenges . . . Despite the lies and corruption . . . STAND UP! Yes, I am yelling . . . 
in ALL CAPS and BOLD!!!!

Please stop siding with slanted politicians. Please stop partnering with untrustworthy associates. Please stop joining in with backbiting and gossiping classmates and co-workers . . . Get on the Lord's side and stay there . . . STAND there! Do not be moved! 

We have to get our noses out of this world and into God's Word to be better equipped. What good is CNN and FOX without the B.I.B.L.E.? There lies the TRUTH!!! 

I am officially challenged! What about you?

No comments:

Stuff will happen

Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast,...