Monday, November 5, 2018

Do I trust Him enough?


When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,

When He established the clouds above,

When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,

When He assigned to the sea its limit,

So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,

Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman...(Proverbs 8:27-30)
Wisdom (in this case The Word, Jesus) has always been present. From The beginning (John 1:1), Jesus was present, designing and speaking forth the earth and all of creation. He is STILL here. He is still Wisdom!

I need Him. I need His wisdom. I need His guidance. I need Him to do what I cannot do! When God seems absent it is I who must seek Him. His eye is on the sparrow. He watches me! Do I trust Him enough?

 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6) 
 https://youtu.be/va5I6MOF-8M

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...