Sunday, September 2, 2018

Year 21 . . . Won't He Do It.....Won't You Join?

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete ituntil the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ.
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, 10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, 11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. (Philippians 1:3-6)
As we are away planning, discussing, remembering, and praying about the years past and the coming year for our TEST (Teaching and Equipping Successful Teens) Coaching ministry at TSN,  I am reminded of all those (probably even YOU) whom have prayed, fasted, encouraged and even supported TSN financially over the yeras. Thank you!

As we enter another year of service, our 21st year glory to God, we have been taken back to the beginning. Once again we are relying upon the Lord for the sole support of the ministry. Our finances have been cut in half as Tamara comes home to work TSN full-time as she was called in 1998. We no longer have two incomes to support both household and ministry needs.

Yet we know and believe what Paul wrote about his life. God will continue to perform the work He began in us twenty years ago. God never quits and we pledge to not quit either. Times have been tough before, facing foreclosures, electricity turn offs, vehicle repairs and more. God got us through those times and He WILL do it again!

The question and my plea is: Will YOU join in the work?  Our ministry goals are between $3,000 and $4,000 a month to carry out tasks planned for the teens and ministry in general. Your pledge of support is vital to what God will do.

Join us today! Contact us at Jcforkids@tsnministries.org and we will be glad to have you partner with us!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...