Friday, September 7, 2018

that serious?


You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me...
In God (I will praise His word), 
In the Lord (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust; 
I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?          (Psalm 56:8-11)
 David was not afraid to be vulnerable nor was he afraid of what people thought . . . as long as he was right with God. He cried. He danced. He sang.

What are we holding back? Tears. . . Cheers . . . Fears?

Do we weep over sin and celebrate God's grace or celebrate sin and weep over those who choose to live fully for Christ? I was once asked if was "that serious" about all that church stuff? I guess that was a compliment!

Choose Christ and all the emotion that comes with it. Choose to live to the fullest!!!

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...