Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Evidence . . .

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.  You will know them by their fruits. (Matthew 7:15-16)
We have all heard it: No one cares how much you know until you show how much you care ! Kids especially can sniff out phoniness. I have been involved with youth since I was one. Fourty years of coaching, mentoring, fathering, grandfathering,teaching, and caring . . . not perfect by any means, but I beleieve I have been genuine. I hope and pray there is EVIDENCE, or FRUIT from my labor.

Puffed up words, fancy clothes, degrees and then like do not equal genuine care and love for people or for the Lord. Jesus was genuine and caring. He was available. He was willing to sacrifice. He gave from His heart! He gave of Himself!

Talk, talk, talk, talk . . . a lot of talk these days. But where is the FRUIT . . . the EVIDENCE?

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...