Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Be the Change . . . .

For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills.       (Psalm 50:10)
God owns it all! Simple . . . Truth!!!!

As I begin another  year of teaching and we as a family begin with some rather challenging plans, I am reminded that everything belongs to God . . . . especially my life!

Others cannot change what God has for me unless I allow them to do so. However, I can change other's lives by speaking and living out His Words! I can BE THE CHANGE rather than allowing the culture to change me.
Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass. (Deuteronomy 32:2)
Lord, please use me to Your glory to change and challenge others and not to allow them to change me!

No comments:

Stuff will happen

Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast,...