Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Just a Man

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.  And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.(James 5:16-18)
I, a man like Elijah, am praying earnestly for Jehovah Jirah to provide the remaining $1500 in funds we need for our Puerto Rico mission trip.  I am asking Jehovah Nissi to lead us into the battle/mission field. I am pleading  for a peace about it all.....Jehovah Shalom!

Rain down upon us Lord. Let people see and experience Your mighty works!

https://www.gofundme.com/operation-we-care-pr-relief&rcid=r01-153242907144-e5c130c54dc340a5&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...