Monday, June 18, 2018

Eracism

Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.  But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. (Acts 10:34-35)
 From the early beginnings of this Nation through today, racism roars its ugly head. It is passed down from generation to generation . . . . yes, even within the walls of churches. It is taught; sometimes subtlely and other times blantantly.

Through Satan's eyes, we are separate, isolated, and distant groups with our own agendas and plans. Through the eyes of our Lord and Savior and His sacrifice, we are ONE! Will you and I take a look past culture, past language, past dress, and past color to "see" what Peter was saying in the above verses? Can we place our brotherhood in Christ above a twisted culture and do what Jesus prayed for in John 17: 20-24?

May we all be ONE? It will take some boldness, but as for me and my house . . .  well this is our goal and our agendafor. . . . ERACISM!!!!!!!

#squadgoals/GODgoals

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...