Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Choices . . . . now that I have been chosen!

And everyone who was in distress, everyone who was in debt, and everyone who was discontented gathered to him. So he became captain over them. And there were about four hundred men with him. (1Samuel 22:2)
David, like Paul after him, was a chief sinner. God even caused the rejcts and outcasts to join him and fight with him! Yet that did not remain outcasts and rejects. They became men of God!

Paul was admittedly the "chief of sinners".  (1 Timothy 1:15) Yet the one who would oversee the killing of CHRISTians would be the chief ambassador for Christ!

So for me, one of the "chiefs", I must decide daily if I am to remain in sin or choose to be more like Chrsit. Will I have a heart for God or this world? Will I remain a reject or be a recruiter for the King?

Choices . . . . now that I have been chosen!

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...