Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Celebrate Jesus!

Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, “How glorious was the king of Israel today, uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the base fellows [h]shamelessly uncovers himself!”  So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lordwho chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LordAnd I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor. ”Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death. (2 Samuel 6:20-23)
Celebrate.....that's right CELEBRATE JESUS! Despite the critics . . . . despite society . . . . despite friends, family, and co-workers! CELEBRATE JESUS!

He is worthy. We do not have to be politically correct. We do not have to do It like everyone else. No one should have to tell us when or how to CELEBRATE JESUS!

It comes from within. " I will be even more undignified than this", David said
(2 Samuel 6:22). Let's be like David today and CELEBRATE JESUS as we please!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...