Thursday, May 17, 2018

Seeking His Presence

I foresaw the Lord always before my face,
For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.

Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;

Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.

For You will not leave my soul in Hades,

Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

You have made known to me the ways of life;

You will make me full of joy in Your presence.(Acts 2:25-28)

Thanksgiving gatherings...CHRISTmas meals...summer vacations...family reunions...

We love gatherings! We enjoy and anticipate get togethers with family, friends, even co-workers. We love to be in the presence of others.

But do we cherish and anticipate the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Do we seek that fullness of joy?

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...