Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Unbelievable

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (John 14:12-14)
What a statement...unbelievable actually! Yet Jesus said it, so I believe it. I . . . me . . . . yes I . . .will do greater things than Jesus did?

I believe that Jesus is saying that we can build upon His work if we just allow His Spirit to work in and through us. It is a matter of faith. As we commit to His will great things will happen.

Lord help me to allow Your Spirit to work great things through me. Let others see You and not me. (John 3:30)



No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...