Friday, March 16, 2018

Soles for Souls.....

So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. (John 13:12-15)
Jesus was about to wash the soles of the disciples' feet. He was however heading to the cross to wash our souls of sin! They did not understand then and we still cannot comprehend His sacrifice today. However, we are eternally grateful.

We now must do the same for others; sacrifice, service, salvation. Our life should point people to the cross.....the same cross Jesus was pointing toward.

Lord help me t

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...